Ways To Boost Your 2018 Online Marketing Efforts Right Now

There is no better time like the new year to reenergize your company's marketing -- and let's be honest -- your brand could probably benefit from a fresh look.

It is the same story each and every year. December rolls around and people actually start to devote some thought to what has transpired in the past 365 days and ponder the future. Many create lofty resolution lists that become quickly lost in the shuffle after January 1. After all shit happens, amiright!?

The same is true when it comes to online marketing as well. Q4 is the prime time to deeply analyze the last 12 months worth of data to pinpoint brand strengths, weaknesses and goals for the upcoming year. And just like in life, every business can also benefit from a fresh start if the recognize and seize valuable promotional opportunities. While there are many techniques to choose from, here are District Maven's top things to do right now to give your company's marketing renewed life in 2018 and beyond.
There is no better time like the new year to reenergize your company's marketing -- and let's be honest -- your brand could probably benefit from a fresh look.

It is the same story each and every year. December rolls around and people actually start to devote some thought to what has transpired in the past 365 days and ponder the future. Many create lofty resolution lists that become quickly lost in the shuffle after January 1. After all shit happens, amiright!?

The same is true when it comes to online marketing as well. Q4 is the prime time to deeply analyze the last 12 months worth of data to pinpoint brand strengths, weaknesses and goals for the upcoming year. And just like in life, every business can also benefit from a fresh start if the recognize and seize valuable promotional opportunities. While there are many techniques to choose from, here are District Maven's top things to do right now to give your company's marketing renewed life in 2018 and beyond.
When it comes to optimizing for the search engines, every business will utilize slightly different methods depending on their unique needs. But for the restaurant and hospitality owner, it seems like every technique must be taken into account while implementing SEO strategy, and with good reason. When people search the Internet they are looking to do something -- roughly 80% of these individuals are doing research, whereas the remaining 20% are looking to make a purchase decision (almost always after doing research of some kind).

While you can find an endless amount of information listed throughout Google's search engine results pages, in the hospitality industry, only three things really matter: your website, social media profiles and online brand reputation. The last on that list may be the most important factor, as it is the customer review sites like Google Reviews, Yelp and TripAdvisor that will make the biggest impact on the purchase decision-making process.

Of course, it goes without saying that maintaining updated business listing citations on major review sites is important to local digital marketing. However, it is the diligent and thoughtful management of customer reviews that truly matters – with human visitors and search engines alike. Yes, I get that keeping up with what seems like an endless stream of negative comments is daunting, let alone responding to any of them, but it is absolutely required for any hospitality professional, restaurant or bar owner.

Image



Image

about us

For over a decade, District Maven has worked with businesses across the country to establish a formidable and profitable brand online. This is a responsibility that we take very seriously. Regardless of the industry or client, trust, respect and integrity are at the heart of every relationship we maintain -- and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Latest on instagram



Recent Projects


Request A consultation